Disneyland for my sisters birthday!

Im satnding in line waiting to ride DUMBO! I now it's kind of babyish but it was actually quite fun. Anyways we satyed again at th Paradise Pier Hotel. Guess what floor we had, just guess... If you piccked the 14th floor you are correct. My Mom mistakenly told/ scared me and said that we had room 1415 the onne right next to the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ROOOOOM! But then she looked at the room key and said 1408. Phew, I was freaked when she said it! We had alot of fun, + we finally went on the haunted mansion. I know I know I know. You think shocked when I told you that. Truth is , is that when I first tried tower of terror I hated it and almost cried. So when I went on this Ihated the begging but loved the ride. The first day we went, at night we went TRICK OR TREATING! We came out of the park with loads of sugar I mean major candy! They would give you like handfuls of candy! And the sucky parade. They would sing this Is that a black cat on the street blah blah blah. and they only had a few charecters and they were likke far away grom us. Dumb Mickey's treak or treat on the street. Yesterday was our last day. Aftter going to Disneyland we went on our last day get whatever you want shopping spreee. We went shopping at the Disney store. We all collect VINLYMATION. Vinlymation is a Mickey figure but with a picture of diffrent kids. My sister paid for it with her Disney credit card. And then we went shopping at the Disney Sudio 365. It was a sisters presnt. And then the last shop we went towas Kitson. I got this Giagantic GUMMUY BEAR! I'll try to get the picture on here. So that was our trip too Disneyland! BYE !